|romaji name||Koigakubo Momoko|
|kanji name||恋ヶ窪 桃子|
|first appearance||Tonight the Spirits Will Be Resurrected! Amanojaku|
|last appearance||Lord Ohama|
|seiyū||Kumi Sakuma (Japanese)
Monica Rial (English)
Momoko is described as "fearless", "independent", "smart", "tranquil", and "very beautiful". She is a very sweet girl that always has a plan and does not think twice about helping her friends. Satsuki and Keiichirou consider Momoko as their "oldest sister". Although she is very beautiful, she does not seem to care about boys.
Momoko`s first appearance was in Tonight the Spirits Will Be Resurrected! Amanojaku'. She loses her beret, that flies in the wind to the Old School. When she goes looking for her beret, she meet Satsuki, Keiichirou, Hajime and Leo, accidentally scaring them. When Amanojaku, starts to chase the gang, Satsuki looks in the Ghost Diary. So, Momoko helps to "destroy" Amanojaku. She became really surprised (just like the rest of the gang) when they discovers that Amanojaku was trapped in Kaya. Kayako, Satsuki´s mother, enters in Momoko´s body in the episode Requiem of the Dead: Fur Elise, although, is only for some seconds and is to help the gang to fight against the Piano Ghost. As the series runs, Momoko always helps the gang, as she is fearless of ghosts. In The Demon's Hand Splits the Door: A Night of Tragedy, she is the only who doesn't see Babasare, as only scared children can see them. In The Nurse Who Tells Your Death: Mother's Feelings, she helps Satsuki to find Keiichirou. Later, when the Ghost Nurse disappears, she quickly understands that the Ghost Nurse is not evil. Momoko's first main starring role is in the episode The Life-Taking Psychotic Photo! The Railway Crossing to Evil. When Leo takes a picture of the gang in the "haunted" train railway, the snapshot shows a mysterious hand holding Momoko´s shoulder. As the episode runs, more things appear in the snapshot, as arms holding Momoko´s neck and later, a entire woman holding her. And the most strange is that appears marks of hands in Momoko´s real shoulder and neck. So,Momoko starts to get very ill, and later, the ghost, Mrs. Shizuko, possesses her, making Momoko go to the haunted train railway, and get run over. However, Momoko is saved by the gang, and the ghost gets out of her body.
- In the ADV dub of the anime, Momoko is not a "psych", she is adapted to a fanatical evangelical, a Pentecostical Christian.
- It is revealed that Momoko does not like her weight, as in Raise the Curtains! The Cursed School Arts Festival! Kutabe, she wishes to the stairs´s ghost that would lose weight.
- Momoko is the most fan-favorited and popular character in the first season. Many fans prefers her over Satsuki.
- Momo means 'peach' and -ko means 'child' or "daughter/son". So Momoko mean "Peach's child".
- Momoko does not appear in the episode The Devil's Spell: Rites of Darkness.
- Is revealed in the last episode, after Ohma and all the other ghosts get "destroyed", Momoko graduates and leaves the school.